Practical Guide for Ecodesign – Including a Toolbox
- Production of iBook and ebook
Author: Ursula Tischner
With the new edition of this publication, we would like to respond to questions about ecological product design and life cycle thinking. It is directed towards everyone interested in contemporary design that has an eye on both design and environmental protection. This book fits well in our efforts to develop supportive and competence-building practical information that can serve as a guide and offer help to designers and other practitioners of environment-friendly product design.
This handbook describes
- why Design for Sustainability (DfS) and Ecodesign are important and which framework conditions exist
- important Ecodesign and DfS strategies
- how Ecodesign and DfS are carried out in practice
- how Ecodesign and DfS can be initiated and implemented in companies
- and especially which processes, methods and tools are helpful to do so.
Download iBook: From iBook Store
Download ebook: From German Federal Environment Agency Website